I got the wonderful opportunity to try Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil from BrandBacker! I love this product! It is so very versatile! I actually tried it on my daughter’s feet as she has warts on the bottom of them. The warts were visibly smaller with in 3 days!
Apothecary Extracts is giving me the opportunity to do a giveaway for my readers. Leave a comment telling me what you would use Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil for. I will choose one winner to get their very own coupon code for 1 free bottle of Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil!!
Red more about this product here: http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Potency-Aromatherapy-Household-Cleaning/dp/B00GF1NZLY/ie=UTF8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&keywords=tea+tree+oil
Also visit them on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GF1NZLY
Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil is
- One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
- Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
- Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your’s to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
- We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil’s Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
- Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smallest carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.